Friday, October 1, 2010

i love looking through old pictures.



This is of one of the very first times we ever hung out. 
(remember this night, Cait?!)




New Years Eve.
We were driving in Cailtin's old, awesome, rickety blazer.
Pedal to the metal.
Down a neighborhood street.
Hit the deep dip in the road.
Scream and go flying.
Then turn around and do it again.



I didn't like Chase yet. 
[he had a girlfriend...and not to mention his hair... ;) ]

But I think this night he became one of my best friends.

Who'da thunk almost 6 years later we would be married with this adorable 7 week old baby?!



5 comments:

Nate + Cait said...

Hahaha yes i remeber that night, remember how we invited chase over to make those other boys leave hahahaha I miss those fun times!!!

As Told By Molly said...

Yes, who'da thunk it!
They say a picture can tell a thousand words, but I like hearing the ones you use.

Katie said...

What a great photo! I love that I knew Chris way before. It just makes looking back on life a little more interesting and seeing how we were lead to each other.

Chels said...

7 weeks! sheessh, time flies.

I remember the first time I met chase on a random snowboarding trip, I think it was before you met him. Anyway yeah, WHO'DA THUNK!

and I remember him hanging out at the house playing mario cart with you for hours while his lame girlfriend sat bored in the back ground HAHAHAHAHA

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

Oh goodness I hated his hair! It made me not like him very much, but then he cut it and it was ok.

Isn't it fun to know you husband before you knew he was going to be your husband? You always have such funny memories of each other.

Oakie is looking more and more like his daddy!