Tuesday, September 28, 2010





I am in love with this little nugget.


He is a hand sucker.
He can almost fit his whole hand in his mouth.
He has the hiccups like 4 times a day.
He doesn't like them.
He loves bath time.
He stops fussing the second I take his diaper off.
I think he just likes to be naked.
His cry resembles a squeaky toy.
He loves to cuddle. 
He spits-up all day.
I smell like spit-up all day.
Sometimes he cries so hard, the veins in his eyelids look like they are going to explode.
He is a little lot spoiled.
He smiles in his sleep.
I think he's dreaming about the good old days in the womb.
I love him so much. 


5 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

There is always more pro to being a mom! You make me want to do it all over again:)

Ashlee G. said...

oooo my goo!! He's adorable!

ROBINSON said...

soo glad you enjoy it all.. and are so positive, this is the greatest time in your life! Roxy was a spitter upper too, smells so nasty huh?

Katie said...

This is so so so sweet! Will you please write poetry like this for me? I always have thoughts like this but I can never express it the way I want to. I can't wait to meet him!

As Told By Molly said...

These little milestones will be priceless when he is grown.