Friday, September 4, 2009

Quick Question...

Have you ever popped a button on your pants (for whatever reason...) and used a zip-tie to fix it?
I HAVE.

(can you say Tietjen Noodle!?)



Have you ever Become so obsessed with making headbands?
I HAVE.





Have you ever gone on a double date just to do ear candles?
I HAVE.





Have you ever forgot a dish with food in it and your kitchen was smelling super rank and you couldn't figure out what it was and then you remembered there was still food in that Crock Pot from two weeks ago and when you went to open it it smelled like a mixture of poop and throw up and it made you gag so bad that you had to find the nearest thing to tie around your mouth/nose area, (that happened to be the pink Richards' Shirt), to shield you from the nastiness and from throwing up in the sink while you washed it and your husband was in the corner almost throwing up and spraying the entire can of air freshener ?

I HAVE.




3 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

I love the headbands! Especially the red one!!!! Thanks again B!

Katie said...

Oh you have to teach me the headbands! They look so super cute!!! And too funny about the crock pot. NAAAASSSTY!

As Told By Molly said...

I would have been laughing with Chase and gagging with you! At least he took a picture. B, we need to plan another headband night and soon!