Monday, September 14, 2009

Addictive Personality

so- i have an addictive personality.
if i do something and like it, i want it more and more and add a little something new every time.

just to name a few....

pete's fish and chips
dr. pepper
chase
ned's krazy sub
and last but not least...
cutting my hair

yeah. short hair is addictive. didn't you know? well good thing you read my blog and became informed. cause this addictive action is becoming a problem. especially with your truly.
this is what i have had on my mind lately. 
(i would say "swooning over" but everyone and their dog says that, and i find it quite annoying actually)
i like long hair.
 i really do. 
i wish i had long hair. 
but the fact is, 
i don't.
 and i have zero patience.  
so.....
I NEED YOUR HELP!
it's a little extreme. and i think i've only come close to having my hair that short ever before.
should i take the jump!?
yea or nay?


5 comments:

Katie said...

I have learned from all you sisters that you're all addicted to short hair. I think it is such a cute hair cut but my only concern is what are you going to do if you do decide to grow it out?! Will you be able to power through the growing out stage? I think you would look super cute with it so if Chase is supportive than so am I!

Little Beachs said...

I think it is so cute! So cute! I wish I had the guts to cut my hair. or that I knew what the heck to do with my long hair.
I think you should cut it. Its adorable!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Um. Ned's is the only way to go. You win at life.

As Told By Molly said...

I say go for it! You only live once and can grow you hair out lots of times. I think you could really rock this style. What says Chase...?

Bethany said...

Chase says he likes it, but he doesn't like how short hair gets in his face when we cuddle!
I want to! I'm just a scaredy!