Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THREE MONTHS!?! seriously?!


He loves to scratch his nose.
Still a snorter.
Laughed once.
Smiles often.
Rolls over from tummy to back.
Pulls his pacifier out to suck on his hand.
Can't stand to lay flat.
He is always doing crunchers trying to sit up.
Loves to lick crackers.
He's getting the general idea about tickling.
Eyes are still dark crystal blue.
When he grabs your fingers he'll do a pull up.
Getting chunkier everyday.
Cries at Papa. (I think its the beard.)
Drools A LOT.
Loves loves loves to be naked.
Eats a magnificent amount for such a small tyke.
Can't wait to meet his cousins in CO next week! 

I know, he is adorable. No need to tell me.
But, you can if you want. :)


5 comments:

Katie said...

Did you make that hat for him?! He's seriously sooooooo cute! I can't wait to play with him. And to see Fiona with him. I didn't hold him long when I was in town cause I knew I wasn't feeling well and remembered when I held him so I gave him right back.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

Chels said...

Nothing makes me more homesick than this picture of little Oakie Dokie!

He is getting so big, too big actually!! can you do something to stunt his growth until Feb when I can see him next?? He's going to look like a giant compared to baby Ruby!

ps. the jealousy I feel for not being able to go to CO for thanksgiving is undescribably painful. the end.

Esther Grubbs said...

He is so SMILEY. And also adorable.

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

I will always tell you have unbelievably cute this guy is! I can't help smiling when i see him.


p.s. how is he feeling today? any better?

As Told By Molly said...

And I witnessed his first cracker eating! Can't say it enough, he is adorable. He must get that from his Aunite, huh. ;)