Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All my posts have to do with Oakley....


We went to the Nash's ward Halloween trunk or treat 
this year as a little ghost family.




And he is just a freaking cute giraffe. 



my friend lindsay is having a baby girl this month. girl stuff is just so much fun to make with all the frills and tulle and cute fabric. so, i whipped out the sewing machine and got to work.

i was short on baby girl models. so, i made do with what i had. 
I only wish i made a cute headband or something 
to make him look a little more like a girl. 





The "H" is for Hadley.











3 comments:

Katie said...

Sooooo cute! I love the frilly bum! Oak is a great model. Boy or girl! ;)

As Told By Molly said...

Cute everything!

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

Beth you are seriously so talented! We need to have a sewing day so I can learn from the master.