Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HAPPINESS IS...

Happiness is having a kick-trash birthday and being 21!!! 
(woot woot! it seems so much older than 20.
i still feel 16.)







Happiness is closing on your house the day after your birthday!
(HOMEOWNERS!)





Happiness is reading one word that will change your life forever.


(if i look really tired... it's cause i am. Tired is all i am lately...)



Just in case you can't read that word...




  It says pregnant.




THAT'S RIGHT!
there's a little pumpkin growing inside my tummy!


due to grace us with his/her presence on august 27th.




[i guess this will get the baby out of my system now :)]



9 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh girl I am SOOOOO excited for you!! I wish I saw all my beautiful neices more! I miss you guys making me laugh! What an amazing way to start off the new year, a new house AND a new baby!! Super exciting! Congratulations! We love you!!

As Told By Molly said...

I've already said it but it's worth saying again: YA-HOO!!!!

I'm so so happy for you guys. You're going to be GREAT parents, and I already know I am a GREAT aunt. ;)

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations on the house and the BABYMAKING SUCCESS!!! I'm so excited!

elizabeth lawlor said...

SERIOUSLY! what a way to wrap up your year! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
can't wait to hang out with you guys on thursday!:)

Little Beachs said...

Rad! Well our little ones will be like 5 ish months apart! enjoy!! Your house is beautiful!

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

HOORAY FOR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!! It's the weirdest thing that you are prego cause you are still a little 16 year old asking me to take you to the mall.
I can't wait for the shower!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU B-HANA!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of your house! Post them soon!
Are you using Dowswell, or are you traumatized? I'm super excited for you and I know your mom is a pro but you can call me anytime you need to pregnancy vent cause there are some low times. =)

Bethany said...

No, i'm not using Dowswell. yeah too much trauma from when i was little! haha
I was going to this one OB, Dr. Brass-Jones, before i knew i was pregnant for the other problems i have, so i am just going to stick with her. it's a "SHE" and she does more of a natural thing, so i like it! :)
thanks for the offer to vent! I have a feeling i will want to do alot of that soon!

Unknown said...

Woo!! Congrats!!