Friday, November 13, 2009

Getting the "baby" out of my system.

So it seems like everyone around me is is trying to, or going to, or just had a BABY.

This situation is perfect for me :)
I can get all "the baby" out of my system by simply using everyone else's babies!

I am a little stupid though. I forgot to take pictures before i gave most of everything away.

I started making little cute whipey cases that are freaking adorable and have seen them sell on etsy shops for a gazillion dollars.  Just in case you don't know what i'm talking about, here is a picture.

(keep in mind, i DID NOT make these ones. 
i just found this picture in a google search.)







Then I saw Molly's adorable baby, Daisy, and the freaking cute thing she was sucking on.



Molly is so creative and cute, so I stole her idea and made some bling-bling pacifiers too
to help relieve the need for all things baby.

But the most fun project that i did were hats! And i didn't even copy/steal anyones idea!
Yay me for being somewhat original in my creativity!

Riley Cait Howard



Daisy Lou Reynolds

Now i am all out of friends with girl babies... :(
and i bet Molly and Caitlin are sick of me texting them saying i have another present for their baby.
So, will someone else have a baby soon, so that i can get all my motherly hormones out of my system!?
Thanks.

5 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

You know the best was to get "baby" out of your system?......

HAVE ONE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!

I'll make you a deal. Find Jake a new job and then I'll get prego with a girl for you. Ok? Ok!

As Told By Molly said...

For the record: I am totally NOT sick of your texts. ;) I will gladly accept all offerings if it helps get the jones'n for a baby out of your system.

Little Beachs said...

Im working on it. 6 months to go. but dont know about the gender.

Lindsay Shreeve said...

Um HELLO!!! I am your friend. I have a baby. Bring on the presents baby!!!! JK! Those are so cute!! I saw cute wipey cases at the ribbon store and thought they were the most wonderful things invented!! Love you!

elizabeth lawlor said...

i want one of all of those!!!:) so stinkin cute!