Friday, July 11, 2008

SPIK AND SPAN

Ok- So this is a totally lame thing to blog about, but it was a really big accomplishment for me! My time is precious, and this took alot alot alot of time!







I CLEANED MY ROOM!



BEFORE:


 
I honestly don't even know how it got like this. When I moved in, I never really moved in, I just kinda threw my stuff in a room and called in good!

I WAS BUSY, OK!?!





AFTER:

yeah? yeah? you likey? ...thought so.


now if only i could do something about that wallpaper. 

5 comments:

Katie said...

I thought you wanted to have a ferret not live like one. I might want to get your room sprayed I am pretty sure I saw something growing in the "before" pic. I guess all my lessons on cleanliness were a joke to you.- This is not really Katie

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

Hahaha when I can read that comment I knew it wasn't Katie!

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

Good job Beth! If I was there I woul have helped you and we would have done the "Work hard good day" oath. Are you cleaning your room for a reason? Huh huh??!!

Bethany said...

yes, i cleaned my room for a reason. because mom said i would be out on the streets if i didn't.

As Told By Molly said...

This was not a totally lame thing to blog about. We here in the Blogdom of Blog need to know every detail of every thing. So well done. Keep it up. And keep cleaning your room. Yikes.