Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Break a leg!



ok- i didn't break my leg. But i might as well have!
I mentioned that at Gisela i bashed my knee cap all up going down a water fall!

At first when it hit it was PURE WHITE! and flat?
i watched it as it turned blue, and purple and SWOLLEN.
It was a miracle i hiked out of there because on the way home, i was about to cry just pushing the clutch when i had to down shift! But i am stubborn and i battled through it.



All day saturday, i sacraficed myself and stayed down instead of doing chores. I know i know. i am so selfless.
(but really- it is hard to stay sitting down when everyone around you is moving!)



On Sunday, my awesome Mom took me to the Emergency Room. Every one there was SOO NICE! and mom is so awesome, and really is selfless, for sitting there with me for THREE HOURS! i love that woman.


They gave me a hefty-duty knee brace for my smasheed up knee cap! and my favorite part-heavy duty PAIN MEDS! YAH TRICK YAH YAH!



I look sicky sicky with my gnarly crutches and knee brace! I am not so mobile but at least i am TAN!

2 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

So what number of times is this mom accoumpanied trip to the ER? But that sucks, you better be ok for this freak awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

i was actually thinking about that... i DO got o the ER alot, huh? it' just cause i am awesome.