Saturday, December 11, 2010

If There Were No Such Thing As Clothes, I Would Be Happy.

last night we got home from a late night out. It was roughly 11:00PM. chase and i were both so tired to even be alive and were ready to crash in bed only to be greeted by a large mountain of clean laundry right where i wanted to be laying.

Chase: can we just toss this on the floor?


Bethany: no, we have to fold this before we go to sleep. if we put it on the floor tonight i will never fold it and you will be pulling wrinkly clothes out of baskets when you get ready for the next week. (true story. happens all time time occasionally.)

Chase: we could sleep on the couch?


Laundry rules my life. Worlds worst chore. 
Why do clothes have to get dirty anyway??


(and in case you're wondering, yes. i folded the laundry (all by myself) before we went to sleep in our bed.)


8 comments:

Katie said...

GOOD FOR YOU! As we speak all the clothes I should hang up are on the couch in my room. But I did put everything else away. I enjoy sorting the clothes but putting them away is kind of a pain.

ROBINSON said...

sad...

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

I'm proud of you Bethy!! I have the same job to do tonight. BLAH!!

Lance and Kimberlee said...

I can understand. The laundry has gotten completely out of control now with a baby. I always feel guilty every day I don't do laundry because it seriously needs to be done everyday. I've got a big old pile waiting on me now.

Esther Grubbs said...

Seriously. Worst Chore.

As Told By Molly said...

Word sister girl. I have laundry to do today. And that is why I am on the computer. HA!

Chels said...

Folding laundry is my nemisis!
Especially when I have dry skin.

I think we were traumatized as kids by that mountain of laundry we all had to fold every saturday and that never ending basket of un-mated socks

Bethany said...

chels, i honestly think that's what it is! I was telling chase about the loads and loads that we could have to fold as kids, and he thinks i am over reacting! I am NOT over reacting! 5 people could hide in there and never be found that's how huge it was!