Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PARTY HOUSE!

This post can be summed up to one sentence.

I AM THE BEST AUNT IN THE WORLD.

A while back, (like EASTER) Chase and I had the privalege and honor to have a rockin party with
Quinn and Oggy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry- it was an exclusive party.
No one else was invited, but don't worry,
I'll give you the play-by-play!


Well, We learned alot of things.
One is that you have to add an extra 45 minutes to an hour of getting ready time.
(PARTYbaths take l
onger 
than anticipated.)

Another is that you can get a little boy to do almost anything by putting
the word "party" in front of it.

So here's how it went down:


off to PARTYdinner ("PARTYchicken store"...)




Then back at the PARTYhouse




First thing we did, (of course) was make a PARTYbed!!!




then PARTYeaster bag decorating!
[the hulk easter bunny left these on our door step! thanks! :) ]


and PARTYsuitcase riding


(it was a BIG deal to be in underwear- but, you know, I'm a cool aunt, so when Quinn asked me if he and Oggy could have no pants on with a great deal of hesitation, I said of course!)



Then PARTYpopcorn making

and PARTYrockband (no fail) and a PARTYmovie on (of course) our awesome PARTYbed!




1 comment:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

Bethy and Cha-cha are the coolest auntie and uncle ever!!!! I can't wait till next year and you can do it all over again. Right?